[Linux-cluster] RHEL 4.5 -> 4.6 migration

rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 11 15:36:40 UTC 2008

Has anyone migrated from an existing 4.5 to the newer 4.6 cluster suite?
We would like to roll out 4.6 in our 11-node cluster, but only one node
at a time, over the course of 2-weeks.  Does the two versions intermix
well enough to do that?   Or do we need to do take some kind of special
care or precaution, like when injecting this dilithium crystal chamber
with an inverse tachyon pulse from the main deflector dish?