[Linux-cluster] Fence don't work with HP iLo2 (fw.1.42

m.. mm.. teemu.m2 at luukku.com
Sat Jan 12 18:42:45 UTC 2008

I don't get it working:
This error message comes..when i try to fence node2.

Jan 12 20:38:57 xxx4n1 fence_node[20776]: agent "fence_ipmilan" reports: Rebooting machine @ IPMI:192.168.69.4...ipmilan: Failed to connect after 30 seconds Failed
Jan 12 20:38:57 xxx4n1 ccsd[3239]: Attempt to close an unopened CCS descriptor (142830).
Jan 12 20:38:57 xxx4n1 ccsd[3239]: Error while processing disconnect: Invalid request descriptor

Some ideas?