[Linux-cluster] Problem in Mounting gfs2 filesystem Can some Help me?????

Jamshed Zaidi jamshed.jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:18:08 UTC 2008

sorry i didnt get you earlier but when i run
# /etc/init.d/cman start then
Starting cluster:
   Mounting configfs... done
   Starting ccsd... done
   Starting cman... failed
/usr/sbin/cman_tool: ccsd is not running

and when i run
# /usr/sbin/cman_tool join -w
/usr/sbin/cman_tool: ccsd is not running

from where do i get ccsd running. i didn't any service of ccsd on my system.