[Linux-cluster] Startup and Shutdown of a Virtual/Physical cluster

Lon H. Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 21:25:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 13:57 -0700, Gary Romo wrote:

> This would also work for a regular "physical" cluster correct?

Basically, that will stop+disable all rgmanager-managed services on the
cluster.

The context I meant was when using it with rgmanager-managed VMs, but it
should work with all services/VMs.

Also, I had it wrong - I tested that on RHEL4, not RHEL5.  The following
should work on either RHEL4 or RHEL5:

  for a in `clustat -l | grep "^Service Name" | awk '{print $4}' `; do
    clusvcadm -d $a
  done

... however, it won't work if you put spaces in your service names ;)

-- Lon