[Linux-cluster] Gfs

Harding, David David.C.Harding at hp.com
Tue Jan 29 20:34:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a two node Linux cluster with a fiber channel storage.  II created my
Volume groups and logical volumes and did gfs_mkfs. No issues show up.
When I attempt to mount the file system with the command mount -t gfs /dev/volcluster_vg01/lvol0   /mnt
I get the message mount: fs type gfs not supported by kernel.

I install the gfs software using the up2date facility.  I would have thought that the necessary kernel
rpms would have installed at that time.  Both systems have the same issue.  If I do a up2date
for GFS it says that all updates are installed.   What am I missing.

david