[Linux-cluster] Can't create new GFS storage

jr johannes.russek at io-consulting.net
Thu Jan 31 09:42:58 UTC 2008

> All good ideas, can't thank you enough. I've posted my latest findings. At
> this point, I took the storage off of the nodes and am looking at it from one
> node only using single node functions. Even with just the one node, I'm still
> seeing similar problems. I'm going to re-create the storage and see what
> happens but I doubt it's going to help.
>
> Mike

just for the sake of having tried it.. did you actually disable clvmd on
that "single node"?
i mean, we had this clvmd issue quite a few times on the mailing list,
and as far as i can remember there wasn't really a fix to this. (i
solved it by rebooting the whole cluster back then... that was certainly
bad).

johannes