UNCLASSIFIED - RE: [Linux-cluster] iSCSI GFS

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Thu Jan 31 14:12:47 UTC 2008

> As for locking, that doesn't work on NFS anyway.

I don't recall asking about locking? But no, would not need locking if I used
GFS.

> I think he's trying to do it the other way around. Put a volume file on an
> NFS share, then export that volume file via iSCSI.

Yes, it was just a passing thought that if I could first mount the volume on
the aggregator that I then might be able to make it a part of the overall RAID
array I'll create.

I think that get's too weird so I'll just use that for something else and
stick to basics.

Mike