[Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Thu Jan 31 17:07:02 UTC 2008

> CLVM is not the problem, it's the DLM. clvmd relies on the DLM to do
> locking, that's all. As GFS also needs the DLM, trying to get it running
> without clvmd will not help unfortunately.

I've not removed anything yet, reading this reply thread.

> going to work until it is. There's something VERY odd about those
> addresses in netstat that reeks of a configuration error somewhere - one
> I've never seen before I must admit!

Strange part is that everything was running fine until I replaced the drives.
Of course, the volume information/group changed also and since I didn't delete
it properly before changing it, I now have all this old information stuck on
the systems. My guess is that I need to clean that out first but where is it?

I'd like to learn if I made some errors or I'd like to understand what the
problem is if I didn't so that we can note it.

Mike