[Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

Derek Anderson Derek.Anderson at compellent.com
Thu Jan 31 21:02:35 UTC 2008

Yes.  And there's another catch.  If node 1 sees it as /dev/sda, it is
possible that node 2 will see the same block device as /dev/sdb.  Naming
consistency among cluster nodes is a nice thing that CLVM provides.  And
it sounds like you are trying to move away from CLVM.  You found one of
the rubs.  The first few paragraphs of gfs_mount(8) speak to this topic.

> Since I created it using compweb:web, how can I now see them and mount
> them as
> such on the different nodes?

I am not aware of a way to mount by LockTableName.