[Linux-cluster] Setting Up Two Node Cluster..

Neependra Khare nkhare.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 06:55:30 UTC 2008

Singh Raina, Ajeet wrote:

> So My Nodes are seeing each other.Upto this Its Fine.
>
> Now I have one script called tester.sh placed in 106 machine and All I
> am adding it to Script Section under Resource giving the full path.

I think you need to attach that script resource to a service , so that
rgmanager can check the status at regular interval.
Make sure the script is LSB compliant.
http://refspecs.freestandards.org/LSB_2.0.1/LSB-Core/LSB-Core/iniscrptact.html
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FAQ/RGManager#rgm_wontrestart

> Now Again I am restarting the service in order.
>
> Now The Cluster.conf file is same in both the system
>
> Say,if I reboot the 106 system, Will the next Server show running the
> script?????

The question is not clear to me.Can you please give more details?

Neependra