[Linux-cluster] Alternative to Shared Storage..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Wed Jul 9 09:56:40 UTC 2008

Hello Guys,

Just Now I have been successful in configuring the two Node Fail-over
Cluster. It was tested on RHEL 4.0 U2.Now I have few queries and I know
you people gonna help me out.Since This was small two Node Cluster
Setup.I have few script which I am running on one primary server and on
disabling Ethernet on one , the other is taking responsibility to start
the same service plus rebooting the disabled system

That is working fine.

Now Let me tell you I don't have Shared Storage.Is there any alternative
for that.

Somewhere I read about iSCSI but donnno whether it will be helpful.

I have one RHEL System of 40 GB. Can I make it Shared Storage.

Its Just a matter of Testing a script.

Do Let me Know how gonna it be possible.Or Any Doc Which Talk about
that?