[Linux-cluster] How to Install Cluster-2.03.<> Package..

GS R gsrlinux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:38:33 UTC 2008

Singh Raina, Ajeet wrote:
> I am newbie to Kernel Upgradation.I downloaded the patch but donno know
> how to proceed further.The patch is in .bzip2 format and all I did is
> run bunzip2 and that did the untar for me.
> Can you help me with further step?

Hope you are doing this on a test machine.
Do not try patching your kernel if you are not sure what you are doing.
That might be harmful.
Try downloading the complete kernel RPM and upgrade it.

Check for kernel RPMS:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=kernel&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=kernel-devel&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/releases/9/Everything/i386/os/Packages/kernel-2.6.25-14.fc9.i686.rpm

Thanks
Gowrishankar Rajaiyan