[Linux-cluster] KNowing CLuster Version..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Mon Jul 14 12:40:27 UTC 2008

What do you think this cluster version speak of :
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa cman
cman-1.0.8-0
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa ccsd
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa ccs
ccs-1.0.10-0
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa rgmanager
rgmanager-1.9.68-1
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa GFS
GFS-6.1.15-3
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa GFS-module-smp
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa gulm
gulm-1.0.10-0
[root at BL02DL385 ~]# rpm -qa system-config-cluster
system-config-cluster-1.0.45-1.0
[root at BL02DL385 ~]#