[Linux-cluster] GFS on Shared Storage..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Tue Jul 15 05:16:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Please help me getting rid of few confusions.
I have setup two Cluster RHEL 4.0 Update2 Cluster Nodes.I installed all
the RPM packages manually. I tried running a simple script and killing
few process of first node,suddenly the other node took the reponsibilty
and it was successful.
I was running short of Shared Storage and Planned to setup iSCSI target
(Shared Storage) and the two cluster nodes(initiator).
Now I want to setup GFS.Do I have to setup GFS both on Cluster Nodes and
Shared storage?