[Linux-cluster] Why We create Priquorum Partition?

Panigrahi, Santosh Kumar Santosh.Panigrahi at in.unisys.com
Mon Jul 28 06:16:27 UTC 2008

Quorum disk is required to avoid a spilt brain situation in red hat
cluster, of having cluster nodes more than 2. In a cluster, if
partitioning happens then the partition having the qdisk will run the
cluster.

More information can be get from cluster wiki
(http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/FAQ/CMAN#quorum )

Thanks,

Santosh