[Linux-cluster] GFS performance tuning
rpeterso at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 21:16:56 UTC 2008
I just wanted to let everyone here know that I just updated the
cluster wiki page regarding GFS performance tuning. I added a bunch
of information about increasing GFS performance:
1. How to use "fast statfs".
2. Disabling updatedb for GFS.
3. More considerations about the Resource Group size and the
new "bitfit" function.
4. Designing your environment with the DLM in mind.
5. How to use "glock trimming".
The updates are here:
Red Hat GFS & Clustering
More information about the Linux-cluster