[Linux-cluster] Linux cluster moved to new subdomain

Harding, David David.C.Harding at hp.com
Thu Jun 19 20:36:23 UTC 2008

We moved our Linux cluster to a new tcpip subnet.
It is running Redhat V4 update 6.  After the move
I fixed the cluster.conf to reflect the subnet name.

I then went into luci.  When I select the cluster tab I get
an error message stating "an error occurred when trying to contact any of the nodes in the ermmro cluster"
The systems show up ok in the homepase tab and everything looks correct under the storage tab.

dave