[Linux-cluster] Availability and Working of Service

Mshehzad Pankhawala pmshehzad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:01:53 UTC 2008

Hello Every one,

am planning to configure Asterisk Cluster using some of the clustering
technologies (LVS or OpenSER or Heartbeat or any other thing).

My
problem is that Heartbeat and other component just check the
availability of the Server which is to be clustered. But I also want the
Service Asterisk should also be checked like Server is Answering the
call properly, All the functionality of Asterisk Server is working properly or other services such as voice mail server (which is
used by Asterisk Server) is running properly.

Any body can guide
me how to do that, is there any components, tools available, or Any
Asterisk Specific tool to check Asterisk services etc. then please
reply.

Thanking you,
Shehzad Pankhawala.