[Linux-cluster] Two node NFS cluster serving multiple networks

Randy Brown randy.brown at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 13 14:31:34 UTC 2008

FYI -   everything worked as I expected.  I put a second interface in
each host and configured it for another network.  Then, I configured the
resources for this 2nd network and created a separate service
specifically for the resources on this network.  So I have a service for
nfs exports to our 91.0 network and another for exports to our 20.0
network.  Using different nfs client resources, I can mount rw on one
network and ro on the other, for example.  I figured it would work this
way, but I hadn't tested it yet.  I must admit I sweating a bit until I
actually saw it work.

Thanks,

Randy