[Linux-cluster] GFS on fedora

Ray Charles raycharles_man at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 23:29:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'd like to add a word on choosing F8 for trying gfs.
A while back, could still be the case, gfs2-tools were
not as complete as they are on Centos-5. Specifically
it was the util to grow the file system that was not
working. So you may need to consider that if its still
not working.

-Ray

--- nch <underscore_dot at yahoo.com> wrote:

> see the docs section

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/cluster-2.03.02.tar.gz