[Linux-cluster] Complete cluster.conf Schema Description

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Wed May 14 21:52:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 17:26 -0400, Kelsey Hightower wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have been searching the web for weeks. I am trying to get the
> complete cluster.conf schema description. I have found a link that
> describes most of the options but it seems to omit the resources,
> services, and anything related to configuring failover services.
>

> http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/cluster_schema_rhel5.html

Try this:

  http://people.redhat.com/lhh/ra-info-0.1.tar.gz

$ sha256sum ra-info-0.1.tar.gz
7c34a082cc88d9f976a544b3e19be56ef8cf73a1a8c395178b40f16e0f16ad5d
ra-info-0.1.tar.gz

It's a simple XSLT program that translates Resource Agent metadata to
HTML and fires up a text web-browser to look at it.

There's probably lots of typos in the RA metadata.  Feedback is
appreciated.

Basically;

  tar -xzvf ra-info-0.1.tar.gz
  cd ra-info-0.1
  ./ra-info /usr/share/cluster/service.sh  [or whatever agent you want]

I'll generate web pages for all the agents later.  This is a start,
though... :)

-- Lon