[Linux-cluster] What is the proper way to grow LVM/GFS volumes

Gary Romo garromo at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 19 17:25:19 UTC 2008

So what causes clvmd to work this way in the first place?  Why can't it
play nice?

- Gary

             "Alan A"
             <alan.zg at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  "linux clustering"
             linux-cluster-bou         <linux-cluster at redhat.com>
             nces at redhat.com                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/19/2008 09:19          Re: [Linux-cluster] What is the
             AM                        proper way to grow LVM/GFS volumes

             Please respond to
             linux clustering
             <linux-cluster at re
                 dhat.com>

This was great help - I rebooted the nodes one by one, and afterwards
lvextend command worked. I will try to reproduce the errors and see if
killing clvmd does the trick.