[Linux-cluster] Geographical Load-Balancing/High-Availability ?!

Brain Stormer minoritystorm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:54:35 UTC 2008

Hello,

Could any component from the `Red Hat Cluster Suite` be utilized to achieve
a geographical load-balancing and high-availability system ?

I know how to do load-balancing/high-availability when both nodes are
allocated in the same network however it happens that I have 2 nodes
allocated in different places with different IP pool so I think calling it
geographical is the proper word.

Also if the `Red Hat Cluster Suite` does not have anything related to that,
its might be helpful to know other techniques to achieve such goal.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks.