[Linux-cluster] GFS performance of imap service (Maildir)

Achievement Chan achievement.hk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:46:00 UTC 2008

Hello,
I will change my production system to ext3 for solving the performance problem.
Actually, I have tried GFS2 in testing server and found performance
can be improved to a acceptable level (response within 2 seconds)

However, it still not stable for production system.... and I can't
wait until RHEL 5.3 release...