[Linux-cluster] Cisco working configuration

Leo Pleiman lpleiman at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 19:22:01 UTC 2008

The kbase article can be found at http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_51_11755.shtm
It has a link to Cisco's web site enumerating 5 possible solutions. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008059a9df.shtml

Leo J Pleiman
Senior Consultant
GPS, Red Hat Inc.
410.688.3873

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jakub Suchy" <jakub.suchy at enlogit.cz>
To: linux-cluster at redhat.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 3:04:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Cisco working configuration

Hello all,
because we are still struggling with RHEL5.2 cluster together with Cisco
network infrastructure, I'd like to ask if there is somebody which has
this configuration working:

RHEL5.2 cluster + Cisco 6500/4500/3500 infrastructure, heartbeat going
through these switches, nodes are not linked through crossover cable.

If so, can you please contact me for further details? I would very much
appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Jakub Suchy