[Linux-cluster] "gfs" init script configuration

Steven Whitehouse swhiteho at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 09:20:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

Please see bugs #207697, #246933, #435906 and #435945. Also #456476 is
the same bug but for FUSE. So you might need to write your own script to
solve the problem. You can kind of use _netdev, but it does have
limitations and there is currently no way to solve the shutdown problem
for filesystems which were not mounted by the initscripts,

Steve.