[Linux-cluster] Two nodes cluster issue without shared storage issue

Chen, Mockey (NSN - CN/Cheng Du) mockey.chen at nsn.com
Thu Oct 16 09:10:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to set up a two node cluster, I use active/standby mode to run my
service. I need even one node's hardware failure such as power cut,
another node still can handover from failure node and the provide the
service.

In my environment, I have no shared storage, so I can not use quorum
disk. Is there any other way to implement it? I searched and found
'tiebreaker IP' may feed my request, but I can not found any hints on
how to configure it ?
Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance.