[Linux-cluster] GFS Tunables

Steffen Plotner swplotner at amherst.edu
Thu Oct 16 21:22:04 UTC 2008

How about snapshotting at the backend storage device? We usually use
linux as the backed, hand out storage via iscsi and snapshot at the
backend - this eliminates the need for doing snaps at the GFS level - I
agree that if there was snapshotting at the LVM/GFS level we could get a
clean snapshot.... another problem..