[Linux-cluster] Unable to retrieve batch 1776334432 statusfrom....

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Wed Sep 10 11:14:12 UTC 2008

I am not sure what needs to be added to the config file for it to work.

My config file looks like this atm:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster alias="apache-ha" config_version="1" name="apache-ha">
        <fence_daemon post_fail_delay="0" post_join_delay="3"/>
        <clusternodes>
                <clusternode name="longapa02alt.gta.travel.lcl"
nodeid="1" votes="1"/>
                <clusternode name="longapa02blt.gta.travel.lcl"
nodeid="2" votes="1"/>
        </clusternodes>
        <cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1"/>
        <fencedevices/>
        <rm/>
</cluster>

The hostname has been set in uppercase on the system, which I thought
might be a problem but changing the config file to uppercase hostnames
has not made a difference.

Regards