[Linux-cluster] Trouble after Openais upgrade to 0.80.3-22.el5

Corey Kovacs corey.kovacs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:37:05 UTC 2009

Ed, your upgrade requires you to downgrade your 5.3 machines to use
the 5.2 openais, or you upgrade all the nodes at the same time and
reboot the whole thing. There is an incompatibility between the two
versions of openais.

Have fun,,,

-Corey

To the list... Is this in a FAQ somewhere? This question seems to come
up quite often?