[Linux-cluster] sharing same ip with 2 services on two nodes

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:01:05 UTC 2009

Hi Gordan,

I´m talking about the floating IP. (I called it service IP, is wrog the
name?)

The real ip of the two nodes is diferent and share the floating IP but in
that scenario when one service fails (no the whole node) I get one service
in one node and one service on the other node but I get the error I posted.

for example
floating IP + BBDD is runing on node1
floating IP + HTTPD is running on node2

is this possible?