[Linux-cluster] iscsi doubt

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:18:22 UTC 2009

Hello,

first, thanks for your answer,

I suspected it but why can i do it with NFS. ?

the nodes never are going to be active at the same time so I can mount the
shares via NFS. With NFS when I create a file in a share automatically i got
it in the shared mounted by all the clients.

In this case I don´t need to write to the share concurrently

can be this configuration a problem?

Thanks again

ESG