[Linux-cluster] Service not relocated after successful fence of its owner

Maykel Moya moya at latertulia.org
Wed Apr 22 05:40:58 UTC 2009

I still can't get my service automatically relocated after
_successfully_ fencing its owner node.

I have a 4 node cluster n{1,2,3,4} and 4 services s{1,2,3,4}. My fence
device uses 'off' as action, so a successful fence means the node is
off.

Say, s4 running on n4 and I do a 'ip link set eth0 down' on n4. n4 get
successfully fenced but s4 is never relocated to one of the other
available nodes which means s4 is not available.

Find attached the cluster.conf.

Please help...

Regards,
maykel