[Linux-cluster] Qdisk question

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:23:16 UTC 2009

Hi Lon and Thanks for this reply.

In fact, thinking about it, my test wasn't very much representative of what
I was expecting to do.

I blocked the qdisk communications to only one node which, after reading
your reply, kind of confirmed me that I did the wong test. I'm going to re
run it by blocking all the nodes to the qdisk.

I'll also try your ping tie-breaker.

Brem