[Linux-cluster] sanity check

crypto grid cryptogrid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:12:34 UTC 2009

Your failover domain includes server1 and server2, and you have two diferent
services using the same ip address in the services section. I wonder what
happen if you have to realocate just one of the services? I think you
couldn't.
I think you have to define two different ip addresses in the resource
section, one for apache and one for postfix.
I'm not saying that this is causing the problem, I'd try disabling one
service and enabling just one.