[Linux-cluster] Rgmanager and Xen VMs

Christopher Chen muffaleta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:51:51 UTC 2009

Hi there--

I'm wondering about the behavior of rgmanager with regards to Xen VMs
and memory planning.

I see there's a memory parameter defined in vm.sh. Does cluster
manager take this into account when trying to start up guests? Right
now it's undefined so my rgmanager will try to start up guests in the
order defined for the failover domain--of course, at some point, VMs
fail to start when the first Dom0's free memory gets too low, then
they get started on the next machine, and so on...

I hoping the answer is yes!

cc

--
Chris Chen <muffaleta at gmail.com>
"The fact that yours is better than anyone else's