[Linux-cluster] Can not establish new cluster 5.3 with luci - quorum error

Jakov Sosic jakov.sosic at srce.hr
Thu Aug 27 22:02:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:50:11 -0500
Alan A <alan.zg at gmail.com> wrote:

> I spoke to our LAN guys and they are saying IGMPv2 should work. I
> forced the cluster into version two (you can do the same by
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-3111).
> So far no luck, trying version 1.

I spoke to my LAN guys too, but cluster simply cannot work unless
multicast is set to sparse-dense mode on the heartbeat vlan. Force your
guys to set it up like the openais page says - believe me... IGMP is
working, but not in a mode with multiple senders and multiple receivers
- which is one of the RHCS requests.

I went and FORCED my LAN guys to type commands from openais page in
front of me... After that everything worked out as a charm :D

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |