[Linux-cluster] Use alternate network interfaces for heartbeat in RHCS

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:24:28 UTC 2009

Hi Chrissie,

Are you pointing me to the paragraph "what's the right way to ....eth0 ?"

I've tried this at first adding adding a suffix to the interfaces but
nothing happened. Suffix -p may be hardcoded (I've used -hb)

Here's an outputof my /etc/hosts (identical on both nodes):

10.146.15.184   node1 node1.mydomain
10.146.15.175   node2 node2.mydomain
192.168.84.50   node1-hb
192.168.84.51   node2-hb