[Linux-cluster] Qdisk with multiple heuristics?

Rafael Micó Miranda rmicmirregs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:52:35 UTC 2009

Hi Brem,

Thanks for you answer.

The problem was the qdiskd service not being started by CMAN. In my
previous configuration, it was started by the CMAN startup script
(located in init.d, it would start qdiskd if necessary) but this time
the qdiskd service was configured to not start in system start-up (with
chkconfig) so CMAN did not start it either. A strange behaviour/design
decision, in my opinion.

Now everything is solved and the multiple heuristic is working (I see
the 2 ping processes working). I only need to check the "score"
configuration to see if it is working properly. I plan to do it
tomorrow.

Cheers,

Rafael

Rafael Micó Miranda