[Linux-cluster] conga issue?

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:49:09 UTC 2009

I personnaly gave up trying to use it, as it is very slow

Particularly the storage tab is completely unusable if you have
mutipath devices or more than a few disks.

There was something about the /etc/hosts entries that was supposed to
resolve the overall slowlyness (I can't find back the thread it was
about) but it didn't have any kind of effects in my setup.

Brem