[Linux-cluster] qdisk on iscsi

Marc Grimme grimme at atix.de
Fri Feb 13 08:56:35 UTC 2009

Hello together,
has anybody ever tried to use the qdisk on iscsi?

I have problems with a qdisk on iscsi. If I disable the qdisk everything works
find.

It looks like when the qdisk is started it cannot (somehow) successfully join
the fencedomain as cman_tool services shows JOIN_POST_WAIT for the
fencedomain (forever). And therefor the cluster works until a node has to be
fenced ;-( .

Has anybody seen such strange things with the qdisk? Are there some
dependencies that are not yet supported for iscsi and qdisk?

Thanks for your help.

Marc.
--
Gruss / Regards,