[Linux-cluster] hardware suggestions for a simple cluster

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Sat Feb 14 14:37:29 UTC 2009

I'm hoping to put together a simple two machine cluster with some kind
of shared disk.  This is simply so that I can get some hands on
experience with a cluster.  The plan is to cluster the two machines,
then run xen virtual machines on top of that.

As I'm self employed, the key here is the best price.  It doesn't have
to be the best solution, but a workable one that will give me practical
experience.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin