[Linux-cluster] fencing loop in a 2-node partitioned cluster

Kein He kein.he at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:05:01 UTC 2009

Hi Rajeev,

there are several ways to stop the fencing loop:

1. import the third node to the cluster, as a result the quorum votes
will great than half total votes .

2. Using qdisk, you can implement the Tie-Breaker IP: use heuristic
option to monitor the Gateway. qdisk will also increase the cluster
votes, makes the total votes an odd number.

Regards,

Kein