[Linux-cluster] fencing loop in a 2-node partitioned cluster

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:59:26 UTC 2009

thanks, but where do I have to put the timeout?
Inside fence seciotn of the nodes:
                        <fence>
                                <method name="1">
                                        <device name="ilonode01"/>
                                </method>
                        </fence>

or inside definition of fence devices:
        <fencedevices>
                <fencedevice agent="fence_ilo" hostname="10.4.192.208"
login="fenceuser" name="ilonode01" passwd="rhelclasi"/>
                <fencedevice agent="fence_ilo" hostname="10.4.192.209"
login="fenceuser" name="ilonode02" passwd="rhelclasi"/>
        </fencedevices>

?
It is frustrating to be always impossible to check syntax and
parameters for this cluster.conf mistery file... ;-(

Thanks
Gianluca