[Linux-cluster] Re: [Ocfs2-users] GFS2/OCFS2 scalability

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Fri Feb 27 18:17:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:39:23AM -0500, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> [...]

	How are we on the wrong mailing list?  This is the list about
linux clustering, in a thread about linux cluster filesystems, after all
:-)

> different things, right?

	The thread is about ocfs2.  The poster may have been talking
about ocfs, but I wanted to clarify because either 1) he meant 'ocfs2'
and I want to understand what isn't POSIX, or 2) he meant 'ocfs' and he
may confuse people who are reading for info about ocfs2.

Joel

--

"To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god."
        -Jorge Luis Borges

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle