[Linux-cluster] Re: About the ccs_test tool

Chaitanya Kulkarni chattygk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:49:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

By trial and error, I could write the queries. We need to follow the Node
structure of the cluster.config file to fetch the result. For the specific
attribute we need to mention '@' before the attribute name.

However, I would still like to know whether we can relate the results in a
way similar to the following -

/sbin/ccs_test get $i /cluster/rm/service/@name="Service1"/ip/@address

All I want to do is find the IP Address which is related to my "Service1".
Is there any other way in which this can be achieved? I want to relate the
Service and it's respective Resources.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Chaitanya