[Linux-cluster] two diferente gfs systems on same cluster?

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:33:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I´m configuring a cluster and I want to have 2 gfs systems on the cluster.

One filesytem to use with NFS service and another one with PostgreSQL
service.

I try to create them this way:

for the bbdd:
 mkfs -t gfs2 -p lock_dlm -t CLUSTERXEN:bbdddata -j4 /dev/sdb1

for the nfs:

mkfs -t gfs2 -p lock_dlm -t CLUSTERXEN:nfsdata -j4 /dev/sdc1

When I create one of them, when I try to create the second I get this error:

mkfs.gfs2: device /dev/sdc1 is busy

so my question if what I´m doing is right or its impossible,

Thanks in advance

ESG