[Linux-cluster] GFS on SuSE 11 or OpenSuSE 11.1

Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi tharindub at millenniumit.com
Wed Jul 15 05:09:46 UTC 2009

hi All,

SuSE 11 kernel comes with GFS2 module.

Where I can find cluster software for GFS2 deployment.

In source.redhat.com there are few cluster versions. Which version should be
compatible with 2.6.27* kernel.

Do I have to build module from cluster source package ?

Have you guys tried GFS on SuSE 11 or openSuSE 11.1 ?

cheers

__

tharindu

"The information contained in this email including in any attachment is confidential and is meant to be read only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer."