[Linux-cluster] determining fsid for fs resource

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:05:19 UTC 2009

Hello,

When I create a fs resource using redhat's luci, it is able to find
the fsid for a fs and life is good.  However, I am not crazy about
luci and would prefer to manually create the resources from the
command line but how do I find the fsid for a filesystem?  Here's an
example of a fs resource created using luci:

<fs device="/dev/vg_data01i/lv_data01i" force_fsck="0"
force_unmount="1" fsid="49256" fstype="ext3" mountpoint="/data01i"
name="omadvnfs01-data01i"
options="noatime,nodiratime,data=writeback,commit=30" self_fence="0"/>

Thanks!