[Linux-cluster] clurgmgrd hang/stuck

Guilherme G. Felix ggfelix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:45:28 UTC 2009

Some more info....removed everything from the cluster and left only apache
and the shared IPs, I also made a huge change to cluster.conf and started to
use "Shared Resources".

Even after that rgmanager is freezing, when rgmanager enter in this state
system-config-cluster cannot show the service when it's opened, clusvcadm
won't work either, only solution is to restart rgmanager on both nodes.

Hardware vendor has done a full health check and upgraded firmwares to
eliminate this possibility.

Thank you,

- G. Felix